"If yall wanna party like we do..."

Hey Blog. This weekend was a non-stop party-fest of galactic proportions. Not really, but it did involve a lot of BBQ combined with looking at fireworks while sitting in traffic for the Lincoln Tunnel. July 4th was a good follow up to the festivities from Thursday. A lot of people showed up and the music was pretty great. If there's one silver lining in Michael Jackson's death, its that parties sound awesome right now.

Also, many thanks to my friend Matt Okpych who was on hand with his camera taking some shots of myself and the other artists that participated (because I wouldn't want to do it):















Great night and hopefully I'll have an opportunity to do it again soon. Till later Blog.

P.S. The Altpick Awards have begun their call for entries featuring the banner I designed, get on that.