Tee-Off

Sup Blog. The new year is in full swing and that means that the new semester is right around the corner, this Tuesday to be exact. Its pretty scary and exciting, and who knows whats gonna happen. I've decided to swing my thesis in a slightly different direction, and I'm going to work on a short story that I wrote. This'll be different from the religious-based imagery of last semester. I hope to have more of an ebb and flow going with these images, instead of the pressure to explode out of the starting gate with every image.

Also, I'm slightly overhauling my website. I'm keeping the same layout, but I've divided the Portfolio section into an Illustration and Design section. I have enough work to fill up both now and its about time really. That'll be up in a couple of days.

In the meantime, here are the much awaited Behold shirts, a collaboration between myself and Shaun Pantaleon. The shirts are printed on high quality cotton tees. The photographs were taken by Shaun on his travels and are pretty stunning in my opinion, especially the "Help Wanted" image, which is in my own geographic backyard. Also, for those of you who don't know, WBGO is NJ's finest jazz station with credibility to spare. Its cool to give them their due. They'll be available soon for $39 a piece, and are available in M, L, and XL.

*UPDATE* Unfortunately, the WBGO shirts are no longer available, but support them and listen!





That's it for now Blog. Peace.