The Roof Is On Fire

Hey there blog. Whew, I've been busy lately. But before that, I saw The Incredible Hulk yesterday, and it was pretty good. I think Iron Man was better, but Ed Norton did not disappoint. I don't know if I believed Liv Tyler as a physicist, and the proto-Doc Samson character was a little over the top, but overall it was very strong.

Anyway, I did another small piece for Time Out New York's Photo Finish column. Here's the original photo (taken by Renee T. Oni-Eseleh).

and here's the final illustration:

I actually had a few versions, before we decided on the final. So as a bonus, here's my (very mean) first version:
Thanks to Jeff Quinn again for letting me do another fun piece.

I have some other pieces coming down the shoot so I'll update again soon. Until then, later blog.