Playboy, Iron Man, and Blueberry Pie

Hi Blog. The semester's over so now I have a lot of time to focus on my freelance work, which is a good thing. An exhaustive and tiring good thing. First off, I saw two completely different films this weekend, Iron Man and My Blueberry Nights. They were both exceptionally good for totally different reasons. However, I can't say enough good things about Blueberry Nights. The emotions were so palpable and the cast was so good. Norah Jones is a surprisingly good naturalistic actress. Also, David Strathairn was brilliant. I fully recommend this film.

In the world of illustration, here's a piece I am submitting to Playboy's annual College Art Contest. Its based on the short story, "Light, Sweet Crude", which is a father/son story that revolves around the morality of the oil industry.


Until next time.