Opening with an Update

space
Hi Blog, where have I been? I'm not sure, but I'm still here. Its hectic and insane right now, but that's the place where creativity (or just insanity) happens. I recently signed on as interim Art Director of Dagr-Nott & Associates. I've been working with them the past few months on a great project which we're in the thick of now, and I'm very excited. I will still be taking commissions, but on a case by case basis.

As for the main purpose of this post, I am participating in a gallery opening tonight at the International Visions Gallery in Washington D.C., which is hosting a show for The Bombay Sapphire Artisan Series, in conjunction with Art For Life and Russell Simmons' Rush Foundation. My piece You're My Favorite 01 will be there, along with some other great shortlisted artists.


Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the opening tonight as I have much to do but it's bound to be great. Details below:

International Visions Gallery
2629 Connecticut Ave. N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20008

September 2 - October 2
Opening Reception: Saturday, September 11,
6:30pm - 8:30pm