American Illustration 29

space
Good afternoon blog. Not too long ago I was informed that my image "The Man Wakes Up" from the "Let There Be Stuff" Series was selected for the American Illustration 29 annual. I'm pretty honored, as this was one of the 388 images selected out of 8000+ submissions. This will be my first inclusion in the book. Soon a print of this piece will be available on Little Paper Planes for purchase (you can contact me privately as well). Also, the two images below, "Down the Highway, into the Night" and "He Felt Like He Was Floating Above Himself" were chosen for the website.














On a serious note, my family suffered a loss this week, as my grandmother passed on at the age of 90 early Sunday morning. She was the mother of ten children (my mother being the eldest), and was absolutely the epitome of strength and class. I appreciate the outpouring of support that my family and myself have received. Many thanks to you all.