This Is Just Fine

space

Hi Blog, I hope all is well. Last night I attended the Parsons MFA Fine Arts Open Studios in Chelsea, and it was fantastic. The company was great and the work was amazing. I had my camera handy so I stole some pics. My personal favorites were Monica Bernal's seemingly amorphous abstract compositions, Michelle Yu's wonderfully untamed sketchbooks, and the young girl with incredibly graphic wolf-like creatures (whose name I can't remember for the life of me. I'm kicking myself for that.)

*update* The artist's name is Yen Ting Chung, thanks for the heads up Monica!

Also, I know that there's a danger of this becoming a "photo" blog as of late but I think its important to understand my aesthetic from all angles and the media that informs it. Was that an apology? I hope not.