My Public Identity

space







Hey Blog, I've been working on several identities lately and here are some of my personal favorites. In some ways, logos are harder than illustrations because presumably a logo is an idea, and they should be crisp and concise (in my opinion). Also, the little things become BIG things, especially considering that a logo is the face of a business, and should last the life of that business. BTW, if you're wondering what Monster Vs Man is, more info soon.

In other news, I collaborated with my friend Charles Jamerlan, formerly of Pantone, on an iPhone application that many of you may already have. It's called Most Addictive Game, and over 2 million people have downloaded a version of it. I worked on the latest release, so check it out for a penny less than a buck.

That's it for now, later Blog.