The Altpick Deck Strikes Back

Hello Blog. I finally moved my stuff out of the studio for the Summer. It seems kind of ridiculous since I'm just going to move everything back in 2 months from now (except we'll be on the twelfth floor instead of the second). However, I'm still deciding what my workspace situation will be. The best-case-scenario is that I find a small apartment that can sufficiently double as a studio. Conversely, I'd hate to let that brand new studio space go to waste, so I'll see. Either way I would have to make a decision soon.

Anyway, as I allude to in my completely unclever(?) title, I've done a couple of follow-up projects for the most recent Altpick Deck. Its nothing too insane, just a couple of website directories and banners for the deck roster (myself included). Here's Illustration/Design banner.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE ILLUSTRATION/DESIGN DIRECTORY

Here's the Photography banner.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PHOTOGRAPHY DIRECTORY

So that's it for now Blog. See ya later.

RIP George Carlin.